In the interest of public safety, we will be processing all registrations remotely, until further notice.
Steps to register your preschool student.
Step 1: Required Documents
In order to enroll your child(ren) in the Preschool at Fishing Cove School, please gather the following documentation required. Due to COVID 19 all documents need to be uploaded in the registration form. in step 2.
1) PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Parents who are homeowners (must live in the home) can upload a current residential property tax bill AND an electric or gas bill (billing address must match residential address). We do not accept deeds or purchase & sales agreements. A completed affidavit of Residence must be uploaded. See forms on the right side of this page.
- Parents who are renting can upload a current lease or rental agreement AND an electric or gas bill (billing address must match rental address). Landlord's name and contact information must be listed on the lease/rental agreement. A completed affidavit of Residence must be uploaded. See forms on the right side of this page.
- If an individual's circumstance has required them to move in with a relative or another person, the homeowner/renter must upload a completed Landlord Shared Tenancies Affidavit. See forms on the right side of this page and the homeowner/renter must upload proof of residency.
2) BIRTH CERTIFICATE (Must be translated into English) or Passport for each child you are registering
3) IMMUNIZATION RECORDS and Physical Exam for each child.
These can be faxed from your doctor directly to Fishing Cove at 401-268-6590.
4) PICTURE ID State or government issued picture identification of parent registering child
5) PICTURE OF STUDENT a current picture of the student being registered, similar to a school picture that will be uploaded into the student information system for identification purposes.
6) COURT ORDER (IF APPLICABLE) A certified copy of the most recent court order identifying each parent's respective award of physical custody.
7) Home Language Survey must be completed and uploaded. See forms on the right side of this page.
Step 2: Complete Online Form and Upload Documents
Step 3: DUE TO THE COVID-19 CRISIS WE WILL NOT BE COMPLETING REGISTRATIONS IN PERSON. You will be contacted via phone or email to complete the process.
Step 4: Schedule a Child Outreach Screening - Contact Mary Nelson at 401-541-6350 or email@example.com to schedule a screening. If your child is in the Early Intervention Program a Child Outreach Screening is not needed.
Forms for Registration